Licenses, Permits & Forms

Building a new home or business structure in the Town can be a rather lengthy process and we have provided guidance to assist those planning to do so. We also provide forms for alcoholic beverage licenses, dog licenses. burning permits and large gathering permits (more than 500 people). Links to these documents are provided below. These forms can also be obtained from the Town Clerk at her office.

Building Permits

Plan Commission

Licenses and Permits

Miscellaneous Forms